We Work to Understand Your Kids Needs
- We strive to set a standard of excellence in all areas of childcare. We not only strive to meet the standards set by child services, we rise above, each and every day to be a center of quality care in all areas of childcare and child development. We provide a child-centred, safe, caring and nurturing environment that encourages, stimulates and fosters a child’s self-esteem, natural curiosity, imagination, and growth.
- Each child’s individuality is respected and valued as an important contribution to our center and the daily experiences. Children are encouraged to explore and learn at his or her level and pace with the guidance and loving support of our qualified caregivers.
- A play-based, imagination oriented approach to children’s learning and development is the basis for our program planning and delivery of activities. Children use play and imagination to explore their environment, understand and make sense of their feelings, and develop their verbal and social skills.
- Our programs encompass the whole child as we strive to support each child’s social, emotional, cognitive, physical and creative growth. As part of a group, the children learn the importance of cooperation, problem solving and sharing. At the same time, we encourage each child to express their individual ideas as we work to promote their self-esteem and independence.
- The children are encouraged to explore creatively, ask questions, make independent choices, and learn through play in a supportive and caring atmosphere. Each room is designed to offer a variety of centers with countless opportunities for the children to grow in each of these areas.
Seven Stones Daycare & OSC :
- is proud of the work we do and the services we provide. We are respectful of the trust invested to us by parents / guardians. We believe our first obligation is to protect the physical, emotional and social well-being of each and every child. Our objective is to help each child build strong foundations, which will support their healthy development, both as individuals and as members of their community.
- Staff at Seven Stones Daycare are highly qualified trained and have years of experience working in the childcare. All of our staff have a recent criminal record check and first Aid certificates. Each year our staff attends number of workshops to improve the skills that they already possess Our staff is always available and open to discuss your child’s needs and progress with you.
Get to know our staff
Dedicated Teachers & Staff
Our staff are dedicated to enhancing the lives of children with diverse special needs by providing evaluations and other services for children to achieve full and independent lives.